Chocolate Oats Breakfast (High Protein)
Calories & Macros: 720 kcal; Protein 66 g (35%), Carbs 62 g (33%), Fats 26 g (32%) Prep Time: 5 min
1. 30 g Oats
2. 10 g Cacao Powder
3. 40 g Natural Soy Yogurt
4. 120 g Soy Milk
5. 50 g Ripe Bananas
6. 30 g Almonds
7. 70 g Vegan Protein Powder
1. Mix the protein powder in water to make a protein shake that accompanies the meal.
2. Cut almonds in small pieces
3. Roast almonds at medium to high heat.
4. Cut banana in small pieces.
5. Mix Everything together.
Important tip: Make sure that in every mouthful, you include a piece of banana to optimise the taste.
You now have tasty breakfast to start your day off right!
Cut & Roasted Almonds
Thanks to youtuber Barbarellaslife for the recipe inspiration. Her channel: https://www.youtube.com/barbarellaslife