Pasta with Tofu-Seitan & Avocado (High Protein)
Servings: 2 Calories & Macros: 764 kcal; Protein 75 g (37 %), Carbs 58 g (29 %), Fats 30 g (34 %)
Prep Time: 10 min Cooking Time: 75 min
20 g Avocado
200 g Tofu
100 g Tomatoes
200 g Mushroom
100 g Zucchini
50 g Onion
1 Clove Garlic
1 Tsp Olive Oil
42 g Raw Whole Wheat Spaghetti
110 g Seitan
1 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
1.5 Tsp Chili Flakes
1 Tsp Ground Cumin
1 Tsp Herbes de Provence
1 Tbsp Salt
1. Prepare the pasta as described on the package.
2. If you have the equipment, make noodles out of the zucchini. Or else, slice them into long thin pieces.
3. Put the zucchini in salted boiled water and cook at medium-high heat until al dente, after which the water is drained away and the zucchini is set aside.
4. Slice the tofu and seitan into desired size and place them together with rinsed tomatoes on baking paper on a baking tray.
5. Season with black pepper, cumin, chili flakes & herbes de provence.
6. Bake in the oven at 200 degrees celcius for 45-60 minutes, until ready.
7. Finely chop the onion and garlic and lightly fry on a pan in olive oil.
8. Slice the mushrooms and add them to the frying pan. Season with black pepper and chili flakes.
8. When everything is prepared, add all components to a plate along with avocado!